Welcome to Southside Partnership Training Network
We hope you find this website easy to work and useful to you in your search for training and educational opportunities. Southside Partnership Training Network is hosted and supported by Southside Partnership, the Dún Laoghaire Rathdown Local Drugs Task Force and the HSE. At Southside Partnership we have a wide range of training opportunities, resources and technical supports available to those living and working within our target areas. Our training network, formally known as Southside Community Training Network, is committed to working with you, to supporting you in your work whether in the community or in your efforts to gain employment. We hope that through our work we help build stronger communities. Our approach to training is interactive and participatory, the basic principle being that people learn by doing and retain their knowledge and skills, by integrating them into their daily work patterns.
Training courses on offer
- Training Courses on November 26, 2014
- Creative Facilitation SkillsStarts: 9:30 amEnds: November 26, 2014 - 5:00 pmLocation: Balally Parish CentreDescription: Dates: 26th & 27th Nov 2014
Cost: €20 per person
This 2 day course is intended for those who have experience of working in groups and who want to work in more creative ways.
To Book your place or get further details contact Marie Kavanagh on 7060100 or email email@example.com
Click on link below for full details:
- Training Courses on December 3, 2014
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI) 3rd, 4th, 5th Dec 2014Starts: 9:30 amEnds: December 3, 2014 - 5:00 pmLocation: Mounttown Community Facility, Fitzgerald Park, Mounttown Rd, Dun LaoghaireDescription: TCI for Families (TCIF) - December 2014 - 3 Days
Date: 3rd, 4th, 5th, December 2014
Venue: Mounttown Community Facility
Duration: 9.30am – 5pm
Trainer: Connexion – Lucinda O’Mahony
Cost: €20 per person to cover the cost of the room hire
Booking: Contact Marie Kavanagh Southside Partnership 7060100 or
Priority of place will be given to parents / teachers interested in the above TCIF Workshop who are targeted by Southside Partnership living or working in the local Dun Laoghaire area.
Click on link below to view full details
- Taking Control Workshop (Shine - supporting people affected by mental health)Starts: 10:00 amEnds: December 3, 2014 - 5:00 pmLocation: To be confirmedDescription: Shine supporting people affected by Mental Health
Southside Partnership Training Network in conjunction with Shine are hosting a
Workshop on 3rd December - Introducing Taking Control - this is about taking some time to focus on your own values, goals and wellness.
If you are interested contact Marie Kavanagh 7060100 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on link below to view details of Workshop: